World's Largest TROY Sports Message Board    

Go Back   World's Largest TROY Sports Message Board > Trojan Sports > Football

Football Discuss TROY Trojan Football here.

Old 03-08-2010, 12:11 PM
GTT First Team

bulldogtrojan is on the right path around here.
Default Charlie Weiss

Is in town - just met him. He had breakfast with Levi and was headed to watch him throw. Just happened to look up and thought "that looks like Charlie Weiss!"
Old 03-08-2010, 12:36 PM
GTT All-SBC Team

troy145 is on their way to becoming famous around here.troy145 is on their way to becoming famous around here.

Thats great news for Levi. KC has a stable of really solid QBs in Cassel, Croyle, and Guittierez. On top of that, they also just signed Tyler Palko. I'd be surprised if Levi winds up in KC, but if he does, and he makes the roster, he'll have really proven himself.
Old 03-08-2010, 12:53 PM
GTT First Team

Troy79 contribute's tremendously to the GTT family.Troy79 contribute's tremendously to the GTT family.Troy79 contribute's tremendously to the GTT family.Troy79 contribute's tremendously to the GTT family.

Other than Willie Tullis (our QB from the late 70's/early 80's) who played in the NFL for almost a decade, but not as a QB, this is a huge day for our program to get the attention at that position. I know Weis will be impressed with the man as well as the arm, lets just hope that the word gets around that Troy can put out some NFL calliber offensive players as well.
Congrats to Levi, hope he has a wonderful day with the Coach!
GO TROY!
Old 03-08-2010, 01:23 PM
GTT All-American

JonesOxygen is standing out...in a good way!JonesOxygen is standing out...in a good way!JonesOxygen is standing out...in a good way!

Is Pro Day open to the public.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:41 PM

Mike Cunningham is on their way to becoming famous around here.Mike Cunningham is on their way to becoming famous around here.

Since I am huge anti-notre dame guy, I feel sorry for Levi.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:17 PM
GTT Hall of Fame Team

trojanbrutha has all the making's of a true GTT leader.trojanbrutha has all the making's of a true GTT leader.trojanbrutha has all the making's of a true GTT leader.trojanbrutha has all the making's of a true GTT leader.trojanbrutha has all the making's of a true GTT leader.trojanbrutha has all the making's of a true GTT leader.trojanbrutha has all the making's of a true GTT leader.
Send a message via Yahoo to trojanbrutha Send a message via Skype™ to trojanbrutha

From Steve Dennis...

Quote:
TroySID Strange sight of the day. Charlie Weis hanging out in the Troy University weight room. Must be pro day.
Also...
Quote:
Zarah Yisrael is a beast. 48 reps on the bench at 225. Doubled all the other guys.

“I quit worrying about Auburn and Alabama. They’re cowards and you can print that,” he said. “Troy people would love to play them, but they’re chicken. I’m not talking about the (Alabama or Auburn) coaches and the players. I’m talking about the ones who wear the panties who make decisions.” --LB by way of the SavannahNow.com
Old 03-08-2010, 02:58 PM
GTT Hall of Fame Team

Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy145 View Post
Thats great news for Levi. KC has a stable of really solid QBs in Cassel, Croyle, and Guittierez. On top of that, they also just signed Tyler Palko. I'd be surprised if Levi winds up in KC, but if he does, and he makes the roster, he'll have really proven himself.
I wouldn't call any of those guys solid NFL quarterbacks.

If you don't believe it, you can't achieve it.

Old 03-08-2010, 03:00 PM
GTT All-SBC Team

troy145 is on their way to becoming famous around here.troy145 is on their way to becoming famous around here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi Man View Post
I wouldn't call any of those guys solid NFL quarterbacks.
Thats pretty ignorant, but okay. Youre entitled to your opinion I guess.
Old 03-08-2010, 03:04 PM
GTT Hall of Fame Team

Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.Hemi Man has all the making's of a true GTT leader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy145 View Post
Thats pretty ignorant, but okay. Youre entitled to your opinion I guess.
Apparently ignorance is contagious on here today Mr. NFL expert.

If you don't believe it, you can't achieve it.

Old 03-08-2010, 03:09 PM
GTT All-SBC Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemi Man View Post
Apparently ignorance is contagious on here today Mr. NFL expert.
I know a lot more about the Chief's QB situation than you do, I feel quite certain. Thats not a shot at you. I've been following the Chiefs and quite specifically their QB situation for a few years now.

From top to bottom, you'd be hardpressed to find a better group of QBs than what KC's got. Cassel is good enough to get you to the playoffs, Croyle is one of the best back ups in the league, Gut almost beat Cassel for the starting job after Brady in NE, and Palko, as a fourth, is a solid addition.

I dont really know how anyone who really puts the time into looking into their stats and their game footage could come to a different conclusion.